Other paediatric projects and events
- PReS/PRINTO Research Grant - 2020 Call for Applications opens today!
- Both the Pediatric Rheumatology European Society (PReS) and the Paediatric Rheumatology INternational Trials Organisation (PRINTO) work to foster excellence in Paediatric Rheumatology, from research and training to clinical care to clinical trials.
In order to foster expansion of the research activities of PReS, the Council envisaged a novel format of projects based on a tight collaboration with PRINTO.
The PReS/PRINTO collaboration will consist in annual calls for projects in the context of the PReS Working Parties (WP2.0) and with the technical assistance from PRINTO.
In this 2020 call, one project will be funded for a total of 3 years. PReS will grant a financial contribution to the winner, while PRINTO will provide the equivalent in manpower.
A personal invitation to all PReS WP 2.0 has been sent on 17th November 2020 and the requirements to participate are the following:
- A PI and co-PI (one among the PI and co-PI under 40 years of age) who are members of a PReS WP2.0 and hold a valid PReS membership;
- A PI and co-PI who are members of PRINTO;
- The proposed project must not have other sources of funding from other organizations/entities;
- The support requested to PRINTO must be clearly stated in the proposal.
The deadline for presentation of the projects is December 15th, 2020.
For further details on how to submit you can click here.