One of the objectives of ERN RITA is to build upon excellent current training activities and to support the development of the next generation of expertise within our 3 rare disease themes. The ERN RITA budget for Year 2 includes 5 bursaries, available for junior doctors for up to a maximum of 1000 euros each. These awards are to support individuals’ participation in European training events or short secondments to ERN RITA HCPs to promote development of expertise.
Applicants are invited to submit a letter of request to the ERN Coordinator, Professor Andrew Cant, and must adhere to the following criteria:
- To include a detailed explanation of what the funding is to be used for
- How the applicant will benefit from the activity
- Why alternative funding source for the activity is unavailable to the applicant
- Date of activity (between 1st March 2018 to 28 February 2019)
- To include approval from the institute of the applicant
Each application shall be reviewed by the ERN RITA Executive Board. Closing dates for applications are 30 April 2018 and 14 September 2018.
For any further information, please contact Dr Marco Gattorno at firstname.lastname@example.org